1. The Promoter is: CLASH Magazine (registered company no. SC461049) whose registered office is at Studio 86, Hackney Downs Studios, Amhurst Terrace, London, E8 2BT. (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://clashmusic.com/win/official-competition-rules and https:www.//twitter.com/clash_music
5. Maximum one entry per person. Entrants are discouraged from making multiple accounts for the purposes of entering this competition, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to have done so.
7. The competition commences on the 26th of September 2017. Closing date for entry will be the 3rd of October 2017 at 5.30pm. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, corrupt, delayed or not received for whatever reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: One pair of black 1460 Smooth Boots in winners choice of size.
12. The prize must be accepted as offered. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agent.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 72 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and/or delivered.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.