Sales of vinyl have reached a 25 year high in the UK, with more than three million records being sold in 2016.
The BPI has released its annual sales report, an over-view of the way we listen to music broken down into fully sourced facts and figures.
As the BBC reports, it's good news for vinyl - more than 3.2 million records changed hands in the past 12 months.
This is the format's best result since 1991, with David Bowie's 'Blackstar' becoming 2016's highest selling vinyl record.
It's bad news for downloads, however - sales dropped by 29.6% as streaming continued its upward growth, with only 18.1 million download albums being sold.
The Top 10 best-selling vinyl albums in the UK for 2016 are:
1. David Bowie - 'Blackstar'
2. Amy Winehouse - 'Back To Black'
3. Various Artists - 'Guardians of the Galaxy Mix 1'
4. Radiohead - 'A Moon Shaped Pool'
5. Fleetwood Mac - 'Rumours'
6. The Stone Roses - 'Stone Roses'
7. Bob Marley - 'Legend'
8. The Beatles - 'Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band'
9. Prince - 'Purple Rain'
10. Nirvana - 'Nevermind'