Continually revising their own identity, The Knife's recent 'Shaking The Habitual' tour saw the group radically re-work elements of their own catalogue.
Pushing ahead, each concert seemed to allow the Scandinavian project time to update these tracks, creating a new consensus on what exactly being in The Knife means.
Now a selection of those performances will be gathered on the upcoming mini-album 'Shake Up Versions'.
Out on June 16th, you can stream the Bitte Andersson directed clip for 'Without You My Life Would Be Boring' below.
'Shake Up Versions' will be released on June 16th. Tracklisting:
1. We Share Our Mother’s Health (Shaken-Up Version)
2. Got 2 Let U (Shaken-Up Version)
3. Bird (Shaken-Up Version)
4. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (Shaken-Up Version)
5. Pass This On (Shaken-Up Version
6. Ready To Lose (Shaken-Up Version)
7. Stay Out Here (Shaken-Up Version)
8. Silent Shout (Shaken-Up Version)