6Music have named as their Album Of The Year.
The station's broadcasters, hosts, producers, and more united to sift through the year's album releases, attempting to pin down a list that would cover their tastes.
Typically eclectic, the final Top 10 has just gone live and it opens with Sports Team, Doves, and Run The Jewels.
The winner, though, is Sault's exceptional album 'Untitled (Black Is)', lauded by Gilles Peterson on the station.
Here's the Top 10.
10. Sports Team - Deep Down Happy
9. Doves - The Universal Want
8. Run The Jewels - RTJ4
7. Cornershop - England Is A Garden
6. Nadine Shah - Kitchen Sink
5. Bob Dylan - Rough And Rowdy Ways
4. BC Camplight - Shortly After Takeoff
3. Fleet Foxes - Shore
2. Fontaines DC - A Hero's Death
1. Sault - Untitled (Black Is)
Join us on the ad-free creative social network Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. Follow Clash Magazine as we skip merrily between clubs, concerts, interviews and photo shoots. Get backstage sneak peeks, exclusive content and access to Clash Live events and a true view into our world as the fun and games unfold.