Faulty pedal causes accident during live show...
Grimes

Grimes was seemingly electrocuted onstage in Dublin last night (March 15th).

The singer took her 'Art Angels' tour to the Irish capital, playing a spectacular set at the historic Olympia venue.

During the show, however, Claire Boucher seemingly suffered an electric shock from a fault pedal.

Writing on social media afterwards, the singer explained: "Dublin! 1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted, but there r tears in my eyes that y’all were so so wonderful."

Clearly in the mood to laugh the incident off, Grimes subsequently posted this Simpsons reference on Instagram:

 

appreciating every1 who tweeted this at me today haha. Thank u thank u Dublin for being sweet and kind.

A photo posted by Grimezsz (@actuallygrimes) on

Buy Clash Magazine

-

Follow Clash: