Natureboy Flako has always been conscious of the spiritual element presented by music.
After all, it's not just noise; each note, each melody, each drum kick leaves a lasting impression, something that can alter the environment you find yourself in.
New eight track album ‘Theme For A Dream’ takes this further than ever before, a deep, probing selection that matches cinematic influences against a rhythmic kick.
Continually searching for meaning amid these sonic undulations, Natureboy Flako's productions reveal a growing awareness of the possibilities afforded by jazz.
Out on July 20th, the producer has crafted a special new mix for Clash, something he terms an "all vinyl electronic, ambient, avant garde, fusion music selection..."
Definitely one for those in need of some cooling off time, it's a meditative exploration of sound. Tune in now.
1. Trance (Adrian Marcator) - Murugan
2. Paul Horn - Radiance feat. Joel Andrews (Edit)
3. Hermeto Pascoal & Grupe Vice Versa - Dança do Pajé
4. Lucifer - The Philosopher's Stone (Edit)
5. Claude Larson - Memory Image
6. Milan Pilar - Point Of Contact
7. Ivory Playground - Scattered Clouds
8. Mort Garson - Symphony For A Spider
9. Hermeto Pascoal - Alexandre, Marcelo e Pablo
10. Jurriaan Andriessen - Ode To Solitude
11. Stomu Yamash'Ta - Mountain Pass
12. Natureboy Flako - Piotr At Work (Unreleased)
13. Milan Pilar - Inhibited Growth
14. Scott Gilmore - E70 No. 01
15. Roj - Home Telescope Kit
16. Soft Machine - Carol Ann
17. Scott Gilmore - Lately
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. Follow Clash Magazine as we skip merrily between clubs, concerts, interviews and photo shoots. Get backstage sneak peeks and a true view into our world as the fun and games unfold.