Camden Cox is a real all-rounder. A songwriter and DJ, producer and remixer, she’s able to turn her hand to anything and everything. Imbuing her work with incredible colour, she spent summer focussed on a string of singles, illuminating her pop touch with club flavours.
Recently hitting Boardmasters and EDC Las Vegas, Camden also supported comeback queen Ellie Goulding during her show at London’s KOKO.
Ending the summer season on a high, she’s just shared new single ‘Touching Me’. Bubbling with joy, it aims to grapple with the light, and succumb to exuberance.
“‘Touching Me’ is about transitioning from dark into light. One moment you’re lonely and cold, the next minute somebody has come along and lit up your whole world! Suddenly everything is warm and vibrant and your heart is so full. Like throwing a flare into the night sky.”
With the season coming to an end Camden Cox delivers some tips for her home-from-home – yep, it’s her Ibiza life-hacks…
Camden’s secret Ibiza life-hacks…
1. Pack a fabulous fan, at least three pairs of sunglasses, and swap out all your heels for trainers! You’ll be dancing all day and night and if you’re anything like me you’ll lose your sunnies on day one.
2. Go to Pikes (where they filmed some iconic music videos!) it’s a gorgeous hotel and restaurant with yummy food and amazing music / DJs.
3. Attend a pool party during the day like O Beach or Ibiza Rocks, start early, it’s always a vibe.
4. Visit Ibiza Old Town for shopping and dinner! La Bodega Eivissa is my favourite place for Tapas and it also has the best atmosphere.
5. Book a table at Kumharas or Cafe Mambo for the most beautiful sunsets! And take a disposable camera to capture it.