Inundated by the severity of recent events, the fashion world has seen an industry-wide response to the global efforts in halting the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
LVMH announced last week, the rededication of their fragrance factory to producing hand sanitizer and brands from Pyer Moss to Prada have reassigned their staff to manufacturing protective masks for healthcare workers.
Recent developments have pushed self-imposed isolation into government-sanctioned lockdown in major cities all over the world, with the unprecented closer of bars, venues and restaurants.
In these days of self-isolation, as we long for our beloved haunts and events, we urge everybody to stand together and stay home to keep each other safe.
In response to recent events, Clash are launching an intiative with our good friends at Hype in support of artists and those fighting to stop the spread of Covid-19.
In the first of a series of global, design competitions, we invite creatives to submit your own interpretations for our theme 'Strength In Solidarity', as we stand with our communities and those battling this crisis all over the world.
Clash & Hype Creative Directors will judge and select 3 winners for each category; T-Shirt / Long Sleeve T-Shirt / Hooded Sweatshirt.
The contest launches today, Monday 5th April at 11:00 BST, and ends on 20th April 2020 at 17:00 BST.
Winners will be notified by 17:00 BST on 24th April 2020.
Please note entrants can submit designs for all 3 categories if they wish.
- - -
1. Stay Home. Download the template t-shirt / long sleeve / hoodie above.
2. Design at home. Using the templates provided above - either on computer, or by hand and then scan your handdrawn submission using your home printer or take photograph on your phone.
3. Upload your finished designs from home via the form below, including full name & other contact information required.
4. Kick your feet up at home. Tune into Clash playlists and mixes across our channels.
5. Look out for a mail from Clash on 24th April and get involved with our other Clash Cares initiatives.
- - -
DONATION OF PROFITS:
- 40% of profits will go to you, the designer, to use or donate as you see fit.
- 15% of profits will go to NHS Charities Together, supporting the NHS response to the Covid-19 outbreak in the United Kingdom.
- 15% of profits will go to MIND, supporting MIND's mental health awareness response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- 15% of profits will go to the Global FoodBanking Network, supporting their effort getting essential provisions to those in need, in response to the Covid-19 outbreak globally.
- 15% of profits will go to Warchild, who are on the ground right now in conflict zones globally working to help ensure that no childs life is torn apart by war.
SUPPORTING OUR INITIATIVE:
If you are a philanthropic organisation, brand or individual and would like to amplify this initiative or collaborate with Clash on a similar Clash Cares venture, or have your own initiative you would like to make us aware of, please contact us via e-mail to Press@ClashMusic.com.
- - -
Here are some of our previous designs for inspiration....
- - -
Click below to see our other Clash Cares initiatives.
- - -
Join us on the ad-free creative social network Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. Follow Clash Magazine as we skip merrily between clubs, concerts, interviews and photo shoots. Get backstage sneak peeks, exclusive content and access to Clash Live events and a true view into our world as the fun and games unfold.