CK through the ages...
- Dublin based globe trotting rock bohemoths. Having survived almost thirty years of lambasting by the established music press you could forgive U2 for being a little smug. And they are!
- With the motto “If you don’t like me, then fuck you!” and such controversial lyrics as “I’m ready to fuck” you can clearly see just why this Miami born, sneaker-loving 18-year-old is the l
- At once uplifting and otherworldly, the music of Ulrich Schnauss combines multilayered synthesizers with beats and ethereal vocals, serving as an aural escape route from the trappings of reality.
- Since starting operations in the late-80s, Detroit’s Underground Resistance have remained the singular most innovative, subversive and inspirational force in techno.
- Eleven albums. Two film scores. Two books. One 18-hour set. One television show. One tragically borne radio show as they sat in for John Peel. One legendary musical crescendo in cinematic history.
- Hailing from Bergen, the trio – Kristian Jan Erik Stockhaus (guitar, vocals), Frode Kvinge Flatland (bass) and Øyvind Solheim (percussion) – has built up an enviable live reputation, founded on a
- Oliver Sabin describes himself as a 17-year-old boy with a hat, but in reality he is so much more than that.
- Beginning as a loose concept, initially envisioned as a MoWax “supergroup”, the enterprise came into existence under the helm of James, Tim Goldsworthy (DFA Records) and Kudo (Major Force) before
- They say it sounds like "a bloody mess!"..we say it sounds like 'a bloody fun-packed, riotous mess!'
- Jack Dunning, aka Untold, is currently releasing some of the finest boundary-pushing music around, simultaneously blasting dancefloors and attracting worldwide critical acclaim.
- Two piece London act with liquid grooves, and wonky vocals.
Unusual and Electric
- Rock band from New York.
- Early 90s dance kings on the comeback trail win a remix of their 'Something Good' tune and a new album in the pipe line. Have recorded with REM's Michael Stipe and played live with U2.