Best thing since Starks and Clark Wallabees…
- Oscar nominated, Grammy winning legend of American roots music. Responsible for producing albums by Gillian Welch, Elvis Costello and many more, Burnett is an acclaimed songwriter in his own right.
- T.Williams (Tesfa Williams) is a West London-based producer with his roots buried in jungle, drum and bass, and garage.
- Another band that has high jumped from local to international acclaim as of late is Tacks The Boy Disaster. Yes, their name is a bit ridiculous, but their music is divine.
- Henry Saint Clair Fredericks emerged on the folk revival brimming with ambition - so much so that he named himself after one of the greatest pieces of architecture on the planet.
- Talons are an instrumental band, who call the backwater town of Hereford their home.
- Hailing from Perth, Australia, Tame Impala are a trio whose rock comes in all shades vivid - careful what you consume while listening.
- In the spring of 2003 four youngsters fresh out of college crowded around an old CD player in their Minneapolis basement, trying to keep pace with the pre-programmed beats blearing out of its tiny spe
- TARTUFI is Brian Gorman and Lynne Angel. They are friends. They are brother and sister. They are musical husband and wife. They are tar and feather. They are thunder and lightning.
- A one-man band innovation of noise whose live shows see him enveloped in a semi-improvised trance where no gig is the same
- Starry electronic landscapes from this American group, whose naughty name disguised a pure pop vision.
- Canadian identical twins turned indie group. The girls have released five albums, gradually building a cult fanbase.
- From Wikipedia:
- Chicago based electronic collective. Originally a duo, Charlie Cooper died in January 2009.
- Debut album 'This Is The Message' is out now from the five piece
- The sound of Telekinesis is that of one man, the aforementioned Michael Lerner, projecting his writing through a full band.
- Telepathe are Busy Gangnes and Melissa Livaudais; their debut album 'Dance Mother' was released in January 2009.
- Rapier-like guitars from this London indie band. Compared to Soundgarden / Sub Pop.
- Director of "Legacy"
- 1 of 22