An exploration of Speed and Movement at Pitti Uomo 95
- Athens, Georgia based band whose success has spanned generations. Growing out of the post-punk American underground, R.E.M. found immediate cult success with 'Murmur'.
- New York six piece who rose to fame on the back of anarchic gigs on campus at Syracuse University. Originally drummer John Ryan Pike died, but the band agreed to carry on in his memory.
- Known for carving his way neatly through haunting electro-organs and dramatic synth-stabs, RackNRuin’s production seems to demand ‘hands in the air’ moments at every turn, while his genre-crossi
- Upstairs at the trendiest celeb-boozer in town, Dub-infused London five-piece Radar are relaxing in the early summer sunshine.
- The delectable sounds of New York’s proudest proponents of the city’s now trademarked dance-punk sound - Radio 4. As a quintet they forge music possessing a myriad of influences and sounds.
- Keith Tenniswood is perhaps best known as a blade-bearer with Andrew Weatherall in the famous Two Lone Swordsmen DJ team.
- Multi-award-winning Oxford five-piece Radiohead are one of the most influential rock bands of the modern musical era, with no one album in their catalogue truly mirroring its predeces
- Radical rap-metal band who bonded left wing politics to some serious riffing. After three studio albums (plus one covers LP) the band split, only to reform in 2007 for a series of massive live shows.
- Best known for being the face of Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band - a Norwegian outfit whose alternative take on electro-rock has been delighting many for a good few years now – Ralph has taken so
- Formed from the ashes of seminal punk group Operation Ivy, Rancid combine a love of Clash-style thrash with an ear for a catchy melody.
- Alter ego of Carl Finlow, founder of the 2020 Records imprint.
- Known to many as simply "Hard Hands", Barretto was one of the pre-eminent latin percussionists.
- A singer / songwriter based in Maine, Ray LaMontagne's life was changed after hearing a song by Stephen Stills. His raspy voice and pastoral style have built him a cult following.
- Director of "Jindabyne"
- As we arrive, those already present are divided up into three rooms: the main room, where all the cameras and crew are working and filming; the extras room, where all the assembled dancers, extras and
- Slick Hip Hop Grooves & Cinematic Soundscapes from Hungary
- Veteran Californian punk funkers and frat party veterans, Red Hot Chili Peppers became one of the biggest selling alternative acts in the 90s.
- Red Light Company are a multinational five piece based in London who have attracted alot of attention from Jo Whiley and Zane Lowe with Zane booking them for a session on the strength on their debut E
- 1 of 5