Celebrating one of Yves Saint Laurent’s original muses…
- Swedish disco-house that had garnered plaudits from Sebastian Tellier and Justice
- Richard Sen and Neil Beatnik are not normal people.
- Ex session musicians buck the skinny jeans / Gang of Four trend to deliver music like it was in the old days. Think The Police, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan and Stevie Wonder. Set to support Mika.
- Coming from Las Vegas, Panic At The Disco blend indie, pop and electronica to create a chart busting monster.
- Dirty punk group Panico hail from Chile yet are based in Paris.
- Made up of Glitch Mob's Ooah and Marty Party, who explains, “PANTyRAiD is a cross between the heavy and the soft - Josh’s soft emotional melodic landscape and then my hard bassy drumbeat to bring
- Acclaimed by the likes of Pitchfork and Spin, Papercuts (aka Jason Quever) crafts delicate moods wrapped in exquisite pop.
- London based indie band who sound quite chipper despite song titles such as "I Hope You Die Alone".
- If you were 14, you'd love them.
Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis
- Director of the Vengeance trilogy.
- Director of "Ridicule"
- Bursting out of New York, blustering rockers Parts & Labor's M.O. is to shake your bones with the best heavy melodies.
- San Francisco based producer Party Ben specialises in mash ups. His website has become a huge cult success as he joins such unlikely bedfellows as Beethoven with Kanye West.
- Passenger’s 23-year-old Brighton-based frontman Mike Rosenberg is a rare thing… a young man, with all the enthusiasm and innocence of any other, who is capable, through his lyrics, of telling stor
- Michael Angelakos’ accidental stumbling into fame has now ballooned into a Boston based five-piece band, Passion Pit, which surfs on electro-pop moments akin to Saint Etienne having a sleazy fondue wi
- Past Lives is born from the ashes of seminal art-punks The Blood Brothers; their first release, the 'Strange Symmetry' EP, was released via Seattle label Suicide Squeeze in 2008.
- Patrick has been immersed in music from an early age, and started collaborating with Simon Angell, the band’s guitarist, in his teens.
- Patrick Wolf gets nose bleeds when he’s worried or tired – just like his dad, apparently - and right now, as he meets Clash in the bar of a rather posh London hotel he’s feeling weary.
- 1 of 6