- N.A.S.A. is the brainchild of lifelong friends Squeak E.
- American group who mix hip hop, funk and rock to become an incredible live band.
Pharrell Williams , Chad Hugo , Shay Haley
- Standing for 'nigga with attitude' N.W.A. were one of rap's first major West Coast crews.
- French-American act best known for their hit "Popular".
- Nadja are an experimental duo from Toronto, Canada, whose M.O.
- A one-man pop machine and his reel to reel, Napoleon IIIrd sometimes conducts his live experiments in surround sound and other times, does not. Sometimes he has a band, but mostly does not.
- Director of "Dub Stories"
- Nathan Fake is a musician from Norfolk, who left his hometown aged 18 and now has a bedroom studio in Hackney.
- With influences including Fela Kuti, Lee Perry and Jimi Hendrix, Natty is a newcomer on the UK circuit with a summery sound and strong image.
- Twenty-four-year-old folk/reggae/rock artist Natty doesn’t just transcend musical genres.
- Avant garde collective based in Oslo, Norway. Their music sits between jazz, dub, funk and electronica. Former PiL alumni Keith Levene sometimes collaborates.
- Director of "Candy"
- Mercurial Mancunian and his psych-folk whimsy
- Legendary songwriter Neil Diamond is the latest artist to benefit from a late career renaissance due to the healing hands of Rick Rubin.
- About as far from the cosmetic glow sticks and neon hoodies currently cluttering the hollow nu-rave scene as you can get, Landstrumm is an artist who has put in the years down at the nocturnal coalfac
- Director of Doomsday, The Descent and Dog Soldiers.
- Canadian born singer songwriter Neil Young first burst onto the scene with Buffalo Springfield.
- Legendary figure in American music. His "Harvest" album defined the early 70s singer-songwriter style, but a career drawing from the left-field then followed.
- 1 of 4