Sterling silver subculture...
- London based hyper dub / electro guru
- An offshoot of the marvellous Late Of The Pier, La Preist allow their 8-Bit influences to run wild.
la priest, erol alkan
- 80's indebted electro sheen with a brain. Set to soar in 09.
Elly Jackson aka La Roux
- Lady Sovereign exploded onto mainstream radars in 2006 with her debut album 'Public Warning'. Album two, 'Jigsaw', is expected in 2009.
- Born in New Zealand, made her name in Sydney, Ladyhawke has now emigrated to London to pursue her electro pop delights.
- Liverpool electro-sleaze four piece
- UK psychedelic act.
- Cult American act Lambchop have been lead by Kurt Wagner for over 20 years. Perhaps best known for 2000's 'Nixon' album, the band are amongst the most consistently praised of their generation.
- Montreal based indie group, now signed to One Little Indian.
Elizabeth Powell , Chris McCarron , Eric Thibodeau
- It might be an exaggeration to say that Laroca (Rob Pollard and Olly Wakeford) make music like nothing you've ever heard before – but it’s pleasingly impossible to describe their heady, uplifting
- On record Larrikin Love are a helter-skelter melting pot of influences and sounds. Something you might expect to find in an enchanted forest - music made by gifted pixies and elves.
- Danish director of films such as Breaking The Waves and Dogville.
Lars von Trier
- Four piece from Castle Donington, thankfully forsaking their geographic preference for Heavy Metal.
- The pretty folk pop of Laura Marling is set to take the world by storm, and she’s not even old enough to buy a pint. But it’s not about the age. “Age is just a gimmick.
- French techno producer. Garnier began DJ-ing in Manchester in the late 80s, and developed his own unique take on deep house and techno.
- Director of "Sherrybaby"
- Layo & Bushwacka! are one of electronic music’s most esteemed duos.
- In 2002 his LCD Soundsystem project grabbed the industry by its bloated balls and absolutely rattled them.
- 1 of 5