- Fife's Finest Export
- James Yuill is a London based singer songwriter, blending folk with electronica.
- Zabiela is a Southampton born DJ who made his name with spectacular sets drawing on breakbeats and house.
- English jazz pianist who has found great success with a cross-over style. Smooth production and covers of mainstream songs such as 'Gold Digger' have made him a popular attraction.
- From Britain, yet making his home in Berlin, Lidell blends electronica with Southern soul. Sounding not unlike Otis Redding teaming up with Four Tet, Jamie Lidell has the makings of a star.
Singing old-time blues for catchy modern days, London-based Jamie is impressing at every turn. Just ask Eminem, who’s sampled the gravelly-voiced one for his new song.
- Jamie Treays (born 8 January 1986) is Jamie T. His debut album 'Panic Prevention' was released in 2007.
- English actress and singer, Jane Birkin famously had a passionate relationship with French singer Serge Gainsbourg. The female voice on Gainsbourg's famously filthy "Je T'aime...
- Initially forming in 1985, Jane's Addiction blended alternative rock elements with gothic and psychedelic music to produce something very new.
- Post-rockers from Athens, Georgia who caused a stir by covering seminal My Bloody Valentine album "Loveless" in its entirety.
- Profoundly witty renaissance man of Brit Pop, formerly Pulp frontman now an acclaimed solo star in his own right.
- Director of Gypsy Caravan.
- Former Grandaddy frontman.
- Directors of [Rec]
Jaume Balagueró & Paco Plaza
- American garage punk legend, formerly of The Lost Sounds and The Reatards now turning solo.
- Hugely successful American rapper. Jay-Z broke through with 'The Blueprint' and soon became a hip hop icon.
- One of the most important figure in electronic music. His synth sound revolutionised music with the huge success of the "Oxygene" album.
- Director of Female Agents