Debuting a bespoke rainbow Polo Pony...
- Semi Famous side project of Jake Fairley
- Formed in 2006 by the Swedish musician Simon Balthazar, Fanfarlo have a string of single releases under their belts, with a ebut album due in 2009.
- Fania - Various Artists
Fania - Various Artists
- UK indie label. Have put out records by - amongst others - Ikara Colt, The Futureheads and Guillemots
- New Zealand based group who blend reggae with hip hop. Breakthrough album "Based On A True Story" was released in 2005 and went on to sell 175,000 copies - primarily through word of mouth.
- Former Housemartin, Norman Cook traded his bass for decks and began a career that has seen him personify the 'superstar DJ' era in dance music.
- Plenty of pop hooks, these boys have, channelling as they do the slacker-rock anthems of Pavement and the melodic nous of Weezer, replete with masses of sing-along potential.
- Newport rockers Feeder emerged from obscurity to have a Top 10 hit in the form of uplifting classic "Buck Rogers". However, the band were rocked by the suicide of drummer Jon Lee.
- Canadian songstress
- From the home of Techno, Detroit USA, Felix has been on top of the pile for almost 15 years now and shows no signs of slipping.
- Christian Fennesz is a crafter of electronic soundscapes - beguiling and terrifying in equal measure.
- Ethereal, atmospheric and experimental post-pop from Sweden.
Karin Dreijer Andersson
- Fields are based in London but can boast member from all over Europe. Debut album 'Everything Last Winter' was recorded in Dublin and released in 2007 to critical acclaim.
- Quirky New York siblings
- Irish schizo-poppers Fight Like Apes recently supported The Prodigy on their 'Invaders Must Die Arena Tour'.
- Having released their debut 'Man Vs Monster' in 2008 after forming in late 2003, Fighting With Wire are an explosive live force whose reputation has seen them being compared to everyone from Biffy to
- If The Kaiser Chiefs are dropping your name in the context of ‘Best International Band’ then something must be going right.
- Filthy Dukes are a London electro pop act whose debut single 'Tupac Robot Club Rock' featured rap crew Plastic Little. Debut album should be released in 2009.
- 1 of 4