Unplug and explore with Woolrich...
- “I find a lot of freedom in computer music,” says Detroit’s electronic wunderkind Tadd Mullinix. And he means it.
- Dadahack are a London and Stockholm-based electronic music group comprising of Pete Davis and James Banbury, producing modern electric instrumental hip hop with warmth and glitch.
- LA based electronic producer who is signed to cult label Ninja Tunes.
- When it comes to musicians with a thorough knowledge and appreciation of cinema, Daft Punk (Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem Christo) are a rare breed; their celebrated musical prowess has bee
- Massachusetts hip hop star
- The product of a musical household and a fortunate early hook-up with a family friend - a producer with his own home studio - Daisy has been working at this since she turned a teenager.
- Damian Lazarus has had a varied career, from editor of style mag Dazed and Confused, to the City Rockers record label(UK home to Tiga and Felix Da Housecat) and to the buzzing Crosstown Rebels label.
- Hailing from Washington State, Damien Jurado is an inventive singer-songwriter with a great many admirers, an artist whose credibility and talents almost precede him.
- Hyperactive indie pop teens from Edinburgh. The auld reekie smoke has clearly not dimmed their energy levels. Signed to Golden Eagle Records.
- Swedish based hip hop outsider
- Pop polymath Dan Black previously fronted The Servant before heading solo. Mixing hip hop, indie and dance he is tipped for success.
- Baltimore-based absurdist electronic music
- Responsible for the catchiest song of spring
- Director of "Straightheads"
- Cult rockabilly revivalist, from Birmingham, Alabama. Naturally enough.
- Dan Tait is a Dj, Producer and Video Dj.
- Director of "Alpha Male"
- Bizarrely named Glasgow group whose penchant for loud guitars, and the use of two drummers, have seen them become one of the hottest names on the live circuit.
- 1 of 8