Debuting a bespoke rainbow Polo Pony...
- Canadian electronic composer, probably without antlers.
- Former Libertine and Dirty Pretty Things front man, Carl Barat, gone solo.
- Seminal Detroit techno producer
- Carter USM (otherwise known as Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine) were popular throughout the late 80's and early 90's for their sample-stricken pop-rock, coupled with low-slung wordplay.
- Norwegian 8-bit crew who gained their name from their early, cheap equipment.
- Oakland, CA maverick artist. Owen Ashworth uses a variety of pedals, flutes and other instruments to create a bizarre, other-wordly melancholic mix.
- Dubstep DJ duo
Caspa , Rusko
- UK electro artist.
- American singer songwriter.
- San Diego's very own gothic blues folk hero
- Ethereal, emotionally raw and candid female singer songwriter. Best known for her "Covers Album", featuring renditions of, amongst others, Satisfaction and Knockin' On Heavens Door.
- The band, all aged around 21, are putting the finishing touches to their debut album release.
- A death-fixated freak-folk fixture on the South Wales scene for a number of years, Cate Le Bon duetted with Super Furry Animals leader Gruff Rhys on the sultry ‘I Lust U’ from the Neon Neon album
- Cathy Davey is an intriguing character.
- For fans of: Deerhoof, Animal Collective, Los Campesinos!. Cats In Paris are a four-piece playing eccentric pop layered lusciously and full or surprises.
- "Filling a much needed space in your record collection" ...they say.
- Cazals combine members from all corners of England (and Milan) and play indie music. Signed to Kitsune, they incorporate electronic elements into their music and have recently supported Daft Punk.
- This Manchester based firm provided many of the visuals for the later Factory period, including iconic sleeves for Happy Mondays and the 'Madchester' logo.