50th anniversary is skate...
- to be added
- Tales of bands holed up in the studio indulging their sordid vices in a blurred mess of nymphomania and narcotics are the stuff of rock and roll cliché, but witnessing Battle lay down their debut in
- Glam rock is currently going through something of a reappraisal.
- Legendary blues artist Riley B King's career now stretches over five decades. A wonderful guitar player and singer, it is for his songwriting that he his most remembered.
- Be Your Own Pet were a four-piece freak out rock band from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Two piece dream-pop from Baltimore
- Leaving behind the ruins of Oasis iconic frontman Liam Gallagher quickly assembled a new group. An instant talking point, the retro stylings of Beady Eye have split fans across the country.
- Legendary beatboxer whose appearances have become cult viewing on sites such as youtube.
- Norwich based twee-pop band.
- They’ve been around since the late 70s but they’re still as influential as ever.
- Beat Connection’s members – the duo of Jordan Koplowitz and Reed Juenger – met in summer 2008, in that first youthful flush of “hey wait, I don’t live with my parents anymore...” and began
- Jonny: Vocals Laurie: Guitar Rowan: Bass / Backing Vocals Adam: Drums “Fuck looking like a fashionista: this is indie music as it’s meant to be... they mean every word.” The Fly
- Beck first found international fame a decade ago with the so-called Generation X slacker anthem, ‘Loser’.
- New York child prodigy Zach Condon blends balkan folk music to indie.
- Already a huge success in the U.S.
- Glasgow's much loved indie Godfathers (and mothers). Led by Stuart Murdoch they breathed new life into the 'indie' genre before experimenting with pop production with impressive results.
- Turntable soul