A new generation of golfers...
- Taking time off from the Cardigans, Nina Persson began recording material which found a few admirers. With her band members taking time off, Persson recruited Niclas Frisk to flesh out the material.
- A bunch of kids in love with tribal funk, Factory Records' mainstays A Certain Ratio were equally fired up by punk and art rock.
- One of Manchester’s finest, most respective, innovative and forward thinking home-grown techno producers, A Guy Called Gerald’s fame spread outwards from the global 88 hit that he’ll never escap
- Uniquely bizarre gypsy-folk
- New York power trio A Place To Bury Strangers blend psychedelic rock with bone crushing rhythms.
- London based electro rock.
Mellay Human , C More Human , Dave Human , K Human , BE Human , J Human
- Baltimore hip hop remix team.
Aaron Lacrate , Debonair Samir
- Scottish twee pop group, based in Edinburgh.
- Formed by a group of Scottish immigrants, AC/DC mixed a hard rockin' boogie sound with raunchy lyrics, inadvertently giving new life to the heavy metal genre.
- Acid Mothers Temple ( & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O.) are a psychedelic Japanese musical clan featuring a massive and ever-changing cast of musicians centred around guitarist Kawabata Makoto.
- Adam Freeland climaxed the first decade of the 2000s with a convention-shattering subsonic boom.
- Sounding more like an ageing Las Vegas crooner than a cult indie hero, Adam Green’s latest album ‘Jacket Full Of Danger’ sees the singer sink further into psychedelic pop and confirms his abilit
- Young, up and coming singer from London. After graduating from the BRIT School in Croydon, Adele moved into the music industry.
- London singer-songwriter Adem is concerned with the cosmos. His second solo album, a dizzying space concept record called ‘Love And Other Planets’, shows he has his own, less insane, perspective.
- From a teenage gang leader to founder of the Zulu Nation, as well as his not inconsiderable contribution to Hip Hop (Planet Rock et al), Bambaataa has a huge shadow over modern hip hop and urban black
- Up and coming British model, who previously worked in a chip shop. Real name Laura Hollins, Agyness Deyn is set to release her own music after a collaboration with Five O' Clock Heroes.
- Frank Zappa's equally creative and experimental son. Recently has taken on the daunting task of performing his father's work.
- Aidan Moffat was half of Arab Strap with Malcolm MIddleton (best known for their song 'The First Big Weekend') and more recently is backed by The Best Ofs, a revolving cast of Scottish Indie character
- 1 of 6