Her Twitter page is awash with statements boasting her Mod credentials and the photos on her Instagram are prettier than yours; she is Phlo Finister and she’s the poster girl for Chelsea Girl this Christmas.
River Island’s Chelsea Girl Xmas collection complements the US born singer’s own personal style perfectly, with leather pinafores and velvet key pieces within the range.
To celebrate the collection, the former Def Jam stylist will be in-store performing at River Island’s Park House store, Marble Arch on Thursday 21st November.
But it gets better! Together with River Island, Clash is offering a one-to-one styling session with the Poster Girl star, the winner of which will also receive a £500 gift card to spend in-store.
Simply answer the following to be in with a chance:
Phlo Finister is performing at which River Island store?
One entry per person; competition closes 25th November.
Drinks provided by Rekorderlig.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to entrants in the UK only. Entrants must be over 18 at time of entry.
2. The draw is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of River Island, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. There will be one winner who will win an hour long styling session with Phlo Finister at the River Island Park House store. This will take place on either on Monday 2nd December 2013 or Tuesday 3rd December 2013 between 6:00-9:00pm – all entrants MUST be free to travel to London on these dates and to attend between those times. The winner will also receive a £500 River Island gift card.
6. Winners are responsible for their own transportation to the River Island Park House store. Travel and accommodation are NOT included in the prize.
7. The opening date for entries is 9am GMT on Monday 18th November 2013.
8. To enter the draw you must complete the form page below.
9. Closing date for entries is 4pm GMT on Monday 25th November 2013.
10. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
11. The draw will take place by 5pm GMT on Monday 25th November 2013 and the winner will be notified by email at this time.
12. The winner must claim their prize by 12 midday GMT on Wednesday 27th November 2013. How to claim details will be provided with winner’s notification.
13. Only one entry per person will be counted as a valid entry. River Island accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
14. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of River Island and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to River Island as a result thereof.
16. Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
17. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
18. River Island’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
19. The name and country of the winners will be available until May 2014 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at River Island’s address below.
20. The PROMOTER: River Island Clothing Co. Ltd, Chelsea House, Westgate, London, W5 1DR. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants. “River Island” is the registered trademark of River Island Clothing Co. Ltd.
The latest issue of Clash Magazine is available to purchase online - click HERE for details.