JD Roots returns for its second year with two very special headline shows and you could be there.
On 2nd May Maxïmo Park will take to the stage at Newcastle’s Cluny for a very special exclusive show whilst the 15th May sees Miles Kane headline Liverpool’s Zanzibar. In going back to their roots both artists are recognising the importance of their local scenes to their success. We've got a pair of tickets, train travel and accommodation for the Miles Kane JD Roots show up for grabs, courtesy of Mr. Jack.
Jack Daniel’s has long been a favourite for rock icons. And like Jack Daniel himself, those legends achieved success by working hard and staying true to their independent spirit. Before the arenas and stadiums, they learnt their craft by playing intimate gigs in their local small venues. We think those venues are worth celebrating so that new legends can be born.
To win a pair of tickets to the Miles Kane JD Roots show, train travel and accommodation for the night of the show simply answer the following question:
In what city is the Zanzibar music venue located?
- - -
Terms & Conditions
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 21st April 2013 (the “Closing Date”). Please ensure that you submit your entry in time. Entries received after this date will not be counted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- To enter, submit your answer via post to:
1 - 3 Dufferin Street
- No responsibility is accepted for any entry which is not delivered, or is delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- There is one prize available of two tickets to see MILES KANE plus support at LIVERPOOL ZANZIBAR on May 15th , accommodation in LIVERPOOL for the night of May 15th (consisting of one twin hotel room) plus standard class travel for two persons from the nearest mainline railway station to the winner’s address to LIVERPOOL on May 15th and returning on May 16th.
- The winner will be the first correct answer selected at random from all valid entries as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. The winner will be contacted via [enter contact method] by [date] (the “Notification Date”). The draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- If the original winner cannot be contacted following reasonable efforts, is unable to verify their age or if the original winner is not available to take the prize, an alternative winner will be selected. Winners’ details will be available after the Notification Date by sending an SAE marked “CLASHMUSIC, JD Roots Competition - Winners” to the address below. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The prize winner and their accompanying guest will need to take photographic ID to the gig proving that both winner and guest are aged 18 years or over.
- Entry will only be permitted to valid ticket holders. The Promoter reserves the right to deny entry to the gigs at their own discretion. Entry will not be permitted: to those under the legal drinking age, any intoxicated persons, or for any other reason that causes the Promoter concern and / or it deems detrimental to the enjoyment of others on the night. Any lost baggage or personal injury caused at any JD Roots gig is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should those advertised become unavailable for any reason prior to the commencement of this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prizewinner or any third party.
- Winner and guest will be bound by the terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the prize. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
- The decision of Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Brown-Forman Beverages Europe Limited, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ.
- Where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by Brown-Forman Corporation (‘BFC’) and may be used by BFC, other companies within the BFC group (details of which are available on request) or BFC’s agents, partners or licensees, to promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about Jack Daniel’s products and services. Your details may accordingly be transferred to any country in which companies within the BFC group carry on business, including to countries outside the EEA which may not provide levels of protection in respect of personal data as high as those which apply in the EU. BFC may also transfer your information to another company or entity in the event that any part of its business is transferred to or merged with that company or entity or when required to do so by law. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the BFC group and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing at: 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ Attention: Managing Director.