- - -
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM MEMBERS
Clash Magazine is looking for talented and tenacious salespersons with experience of selling to West End agencies to join its successful commercial team.
You will be responsible for selling across all of Clash’s media platforms – including print, digital, events and creative solutions – to agencies and clients direct , within your specific industry sector.
Are you a team player with the ability to work with a huge degree of autonomy?
Do you have a passion for selling big-ticket opportunities?
Do you have an interest in cutting-edge music?
If so, get in touch today.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling to agencies and client direct both on the phone and face to face
- Being the ‘face’ of Clash to your industry sector
- Exceed targets as set out by Commercial Director
- To report all client activities to Commercial Director weekly
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least one year's experience in selling to West End agencies
- Agency contacts a bonus
- Articulate and confident
- An interest in new music preferable but not essential
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
- - -
Clash seeks a Deputy Editor to help lead the editorial of its award-winning monthly magazine.
The successful candidate will be responsible for magazine features and content on a day-to-day basis, managing contributors as they produce and gather content. Reporting to the Editor, your role will be to develop exciting, innovative and incisive editorial across Clash’s main themes: music, fashion, film and technology.
You will work closely with:
• Clash’s online platforms to ensure that content can be shared across our media, ensuring maximum exposure of all relevant content.
• the Design team to ensure that the written and visual content of stories are consistent, compatible and accurate.
• the Commercial team to aid the formulation of ideas and ensure that, where possible, and without jeopardising credibility, content is both commercially and editorially viable.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Strong experience in conceiving, editing and commissioning excellent music content.
• Real passion for music and culture, with an awareness of emerging trends and technologies.
• Excellent relationships with music PRs and global contributors.
• Able to work well within a team.
• An ability to meticulously check copy for errors.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas.
• Time keeping and an ability to meet deadlines.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org