- - -
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Clash Magazine is looking for a talented and tenacious salesperson with experience of selling to west end agencies to join its successful commercial team!
You will be responsible for selling all of Clash’s media platforms – including print, digital, events and creative solutions - to agencies and client direct , within your specific industry sector.
Are you a team player with the ability to work with a huge degree of autonomy?
Do you have a passion for selling big-ticket opportunities?
Do you have an interest in cutting edge music?
If so, get in touch today, opportunities like this do not come along often!!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling to agencies and client direct both on the phone and face to face
- Being the ‘face’ of Clash to your industry sector
- Exceed targets as set out by Commercial Director
- To report all client activities to Commercial Director weekly
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 years experience in selling to west end agencies
- Agency contacts a bonus
- Articulate and confident
- An interest in new music preferable but not essential
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
- - -
ONLINE EDITOR: CLASHMUSIC.COM
Clash Magazine is looking for an experienced Online Editor to lead the editorial direction and team of ClashMusic.com.
You will be responsible for producing a range of content as well as the overall management and strategy of the website content, with the aim of asserting ClashMusic.com as the world's leading music media website.
You should be experienced in all the social media platforms, have music industry contacts and relationships, have a keen eye for detail, and the vision and ability to create imaginative, incisive, entertaining and authoritative content.
You will have a good understanding of the technical and programming tools of the trade, including a familiarity with Drupal.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and deploy the online editorial plan for ClashMusic.com
- Management of online team
- Liaising with Editor-In-Chief on associated magazine content
- Lead community network and social media via forums, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Writing stories and editorial
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent writing skills
- A keen passion for music, and a diversity of tastes
- Experience in team management
- Experience with community management and social media
- Attention to detail and exacting working standards
- Experience in developing and deploying unique content
This is for a full-time role with immediate effect, to be based in our office near Old Street, London.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV with full contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org