1. Promotion open to UK residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees and immediate families of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd and Clash. Participating venues and anyone else professionally associated with the promotion.
2. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
3. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
4. Promotion closes at noon on Wednesday 31st October 2012
5. To enter, correctly answer this question: What is the new winter flavour of Carling Zest? a) Hint of Spiced Orange, b) Hint of Spiced Carrots or c) Hint of Spiced Banana via the competition on ClashMusic.com here - http://www.clashmusic.com/win/win-tickets-to-see-rudimental-live
6. The prize refers to two tickets to an invite-only event, held at a secret rooftop location in Bermondsey on Monday 5th November 2012, for one winner and one friend. Rudimental will perform live at the event. The exact venue and timings of the event will be confirmed with the selected winner when they are notified of winning the competition. Prize includes entry into the Bonfire Ball itself and complementary bottles of Carling Zest with a hint of Spiced Orange provided at the event.
7. The winners are responsible for travelling to and from the event. Travel and all other ancillary costs are not included.
8. Winners must provide all required details for them and their nominated friend, as specified when contacted by the Promoter, by noon 2nd November 2012. Winners who do not provide this by the specified time risk being disqualified entirely and the prize will be reallocated to the end of promotion prize draw.
9. Once names have been confirmed no changes are permitted.
10. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to technical difficulties.
12. All prizes will be delivered to prize winner within 28 days of competition closing.
13. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of this promotion, or cancel it without notice due to circumstances outside of its control.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. The winner will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Carling Zest adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.
16. If Clash runs a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Clash will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
17. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.