Liam Gallagher Almost Killed... By A Blue M&M?

Singer suffered an anaphylactic shock
Beady Eye

Liam Gallagher has revealed that he suffered an anaphylactic shock recently after devouring a blue M&M.

Liam Gallagher has always lived life on the wild side. Throwing himself into the rock 'n' roll whirlwind, the frontman upped the stakes on debauched legends such as Led Zeppelin or The Rolling Stones.

Yet recently it appears that the frontman met his match. Relaxing in an American hotel, Liam Gallagher decided to open a packet of M&Ms - with potentially disastrous results.

"I was in a hotel on holiday and got in about the mini bar" he told The Sun. "I was bored and hungry, so it's what you do, man. I've always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one. My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs and get it checked out straight away."

"I've done some stuff over the years but never, never did I think a fucking blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me." S

uffering a recurrence of the problem a few weeks later, Liam Gallagher is now forced to carry an emergency kit at all times. "I've got to carry a syringe about with me in case of emergencies. Proper Pete Doherty gear."

Beady Eye's second album 'BE' is set to be released on June 10th.

Get the best of Clash on your iPhone - download the app here: http://tinyurl.com/ch9v77s

Have your say

Sign in or Register to leave comments
-