Andrew Whiteman is a real hustler. A carpe-diem sort of guy.
- Time and Space. (Here we go, I hear you say…) Yet Sasha Ring a.k.a.
- Cult New York group in thrall to 60s psych pop. Lead by Robert Schneider the band have a devoted cult following, who buy their frequently quirky releases.
- Apse is an American rock band signed to Spanish label Acuarela Discos and the UK label ATP Recordings.
- Arcade Fire are an award-winning indie-rock band based in Montreal, Canada.
- Arcade Lovers is New York City residents, and nu disco titans, Darshan Jesrani and Daniel Balis.
Darshan Jesrani , Daniel Balis
- Forming in Sheffield in 2002, Arctic Monkeys’ ascent to bona-fide megastars hasn’t been without its share of setbacks.
- Famed dance producer and re-mixer from Boston, Massachusetts who hit big with his remix of Tori Amos' 'Professional Widow' as well as his own 'U Don't Know Me', 'My My My' and 'Koochy' tracks.
- Arms is one man, Brooklyn's Todd Goldstein, who has a finger in many musical pies including bands, The Sea & The Gulls and Harlem Shakes.
- As famed for the exploits as their (really rather good) music
Eddie Argos , Ian Catskilkin , Jasper Future , Freddy Feedback , Mikey Breyer
- South London three-piece Artefacts For Space Travel take their name from a William Burroughs story and play music that's like an old Nuggest band covering Pixies...
- American maverick, multi-talented composer and musician, only finding significant fame after this death
- Taking their name from the colloquial Japaenese for "playful sex", this NY-Via-Japan trio specialise in cranium melting, Shoegaze-tinged seduction pop.
- Five years seems like a long time in the life of any band these days.
- Bradford Cox flew the Deerhunter coop back in 2006, leaving the comfort of his musical comrades-in-arms to pursue his solo project Atlas Sound.
- Minneapolis based hip hop group featuring rapper Slug and producer Ant.
- Glasgow based 5 piece. Now signed to Island Records, the band look set to make a splash.
Kev , Colin , Jamie , Tim, Noel
- Formed in Massachusetts by Luke Wyland, Au are an experimental band who feature an ever-changing roster of musicians and aim to blend the bondaries between American experimental music and progressive