Founded by writer David Berman, this group's brand of acerbic indie rick has often been compared to Pavement - perhaps due to the fact that many member of that band appear on Silver Jews' records.
- Silversun Pickups is an American indie rock band from Los Angeles, California, signed to Dangerbird Records, and headed by Brian Aubert.
- Blowup Records' Silvery bring melodramatic indie pop back to the forefront with classic English songwriting and their trademark organ led sound.
- English production and remix team. Whilst their own releases, such as the seminal "Hustler", have remained strictly underground hits the group have become well known for remixing other artists.
- Rising from their art rock origins Simple Minds became one of the biggest bands of the 80s, forming part of what was called "The Big Music".
- Graeme Sinden started off his career in the minefield that is the music industry as an A&R and promotions manager at Loungin’ Recordings.
- Irish born Sinéad O'Connor is a musician with a string of pop singles under her belt spanning pop, folk, reggae and more.
- Fine art painter by day and reclusive Berlin dance guru by night, Siriusmo’s distinctive post-garage drums, Jamaican fried bass and warped organ orgasms have rattled together a signature sound that
- Describing themselves as “the UK’s Premier Combo Organ Quartet and Ladies Social Club”, with gossip limited to twenty minutes per session and an outrageous rider demanding “cakes of truly the
- Sounds like: a spoilt eight year old having a temper tantrum...
Gerry del-Guercio, Rich Hanson, Neil Higton, John Maskell, Alexei Roszkowiak
- London based group mixing Jamaican music with Cuban styles
- Skank Sinatra are four individuals from the far flung corners of the Globe come together to make dance music infused with their respective cultures and sounds.
- Ohio based indie group who moved to New York seeking a place to call their own.
- When looking up Skeletons on the Internet you’ll be lucky to find any results that bear a musical connection...
- In the cut throat world of MC-ing, Skilf is a man who has paid his dues.
- Hailing from the land of Monkeys and Makers, Skint And Demoralised are a spoken-word-poet-slash-reclusive producer duo that, on the strength of literally one song, had major after major lining up to t
- Ollie Jones is a tough guy to pin down. But since the man known as Skream is currently the exploding dubstep scene’s hottest property, that’s no big surprise.
- Yorkshire based three piece. Influences includes hippy folk, synth pop and a little bit of prog. Their measured nonchalance flows through a set of charming indie pop.