London grime / hip hop crew.
- Somewhere between The Locust and High School Musical sit Rolo Tomassi: a fresh-of-face five-piece creating whirling psych-cacophonies and exhibiting muscular hardcore potential.
- As a singer, Ronnie Spector's vocals wrapped themselves around some of the most vital early pop hits courtesy of future husband Phil Spector.
- New electronica-dub fusion act from the UK. Stars Alex Paterson of Orb fame.
- One of UK hip hop's leading lights, Roots Manuva is a smooth lyricist with a keen ear for a dancefloor rocking beat.
- Singer songwriter of atmospheric, otherworldly folk
- 5 piece post punk revival band from Ipswich, who won the 2008 "Road To V" competition.
- Roses Kings Castles is the name of the album and project from Adam Ficek, otherwise known as Babyshambles' drummer.
- Cornwall based group whose intense sexually charged songs have made them one of the most talked about band's in the UK.
Rosie And The Goldbug
- London based indie group signed to Bloody Awful Poetry who combine the best bits of Kate Nash and Pete Doherty.
- Red Rash is four girls - in fact four incredibly young girls - from Bristol producing rough-around-the-edges grunge pop.
- Before music Rowdy Superstar was artistic director/choreographer of his own contemporary dance company
- Happy Mondays back up singer, X Factor contestant and all round star.
- Swedish director of You, The Living.
- Tennessee five-piece Royal Bangs' 2008 album ‘We Breed Champions’ was supposed to be a parting gesture before heading to Gallic soil, lead singer Ryan Schaefer explains.
- Norwegian electronic duo, their debut album 'Melody AM' was a massive success. Specialising in chill out music, the band's music features a host of (mainly Scandinavian) guest stars.
- Fronted by Rod Futrille, one half of Royworld's songwriting partnership shared with his brother Crispin who doesn’t feature in the Royworld line-up, Royworld’s debut album ‘Man In The Machine’ is an i
- Son of legendary songwriter Loudon, Rufus Wainwright combines a love of classic songwriting with a taste for grandiose staging.