Phoenix are engaged with heavy rehearsals at the moment, gearing up for some live dates to showcase their beefy new record.
- UK 5 piece Indie popsters
- Original English psychedelic legends Pink Floyd survived the nervous collapse of lead singer Syd Barrett to become the world's biggest and best prog band.
- Chicago trio Pit Er Pat consist of Fay Davis-Jeffers on keyboard and vocals, Rob Doran on bass, and Butchy Fuego on drums.
- Formed onstage at the Sydney Opera House, this Australian electronic act are now signed to legendary UK imprint Warp Records.
- Born Polly Jean Harvey this English musician has gone her own way for over 25 years now.
- Formed in London in the mid 90s, this multi-national group cut a swathe through the laddy Britpop scene with their eyeliner and gender-ambiguous lyrics.
- Chicago alt rock band who have risen from cult obscurity to mainstream success.
- Cult Canadian band
Plants and Animals
- PL aren’t like other hip-hop crews. They don’t go for standard, homogenized mainstream rap, nor do they diggeth dense/dull backpacker shizzle.
- An electronic producer dragged into the murky depths of the grime and dubstep scenes, Plastician is one of the most influential figures in London's murky dance world.
- Outrageous South African electro group.
Sibot , Spoek Mathambo
- Plej (pronounced 'Play') is brothers, Arvid and Erik Niklasson from Sweden.
- Pluxus have developed a unique sound using vintage synthesizers, samples, computers and other machines.
- Montreal’s Ghislain Poirier is obsessed with big, dirty beats, an affliction that causes him create some of the most out-of-control ragga riddims and deconstructed abstract hip hop to date.
- It’s an odd paradox in the music business that while listeners and critics love naming sounds and starting scenes, the makers themselves invariably detest the very thought, and will take serious umb
- Described recently as sounding like a ''21st Century lo-fi Kate Bush crossed with PJ Harvey, mixing microbeats and electric guitars”, London's Polly Scattergood is set to release her debut album in Fe
- Parisian pop trio who make twisted guitar driven dance rock with a new wave flavour.
Antoine , Sam , Florent