Mathias Aguayo was born in Chile but escaped with his family at a young age to Europe.
- Experimental electronic duo from San Francisco, signed to Matador Records
MC Schmidt , Drew Daniel
- Matt and Kim is an indie rock duo residing in Brooklyn, New York, formed in 2004 by Matt Johnson (vocals/keyboards) and Kim Schifino (drums/vocals).
- The term “experimental dance punk” conjures up a number of images, but none are so charming as that of the reality which is Matt and Kim.
- Mattafix are the duo, Marlon Roudette and Preetesh Hirji, who enjoyed success with their 'Big City Life' debut single.
- Matthew Dear speaks in a laconic, but commanding baritone.
- Politicised musician. Conceptual composer. Father. Sonic protestor. Electronic maverick. Recent husband and generally one righteous dude, Matthew Herbert requires your attention.
- As part of the legendary Staples Singers, Mavis Staples' beautiful voice soundtracked the civil rights movement in America.
- Max Richter is a German-born composer now living in the UK. His work with Future Sound Of London appears on their darkly ambient ‘Dead Cities’ album, while subsequent collaborators include Roni Size.
- Out there electronic producer with an earnest cult following.
Max Tundra , Ben Jacobs
- Heidenheim-born songwriter Maximillian now resides in Berlin and continues to write
- From their early days of frontman Paul Smith reading novels onstage, these Newcastle jitter poppers originated from the same scene which birthed Field Music and The Futureheads.
- Here’s a fresh concept - a Manchester band peddling guitar-strewn synth pop. Feeling faintly underwhelmed at such an idea? Then let MAY68 kick your ass all the way to the dancefloor.
- Dave Lightfoot, along with Charlie Moss (vocals), James Lightfoot (bass), Ashley Billimoria (keyboards) and Jonny Juliver (drums), came to form Me My Head from the remains of a former band.
- Formed in Arizona, Meat Puppets became mainstays of California's legendary SST label. Centred on two brothers, the band blended the energy of punk with a knowledge of country and Americana.
- Melody Klyman is a young UK songwriter who has been compared to Kate Bush and Bat for Lashes on her debut album 'Sovereign' produced by Prodigy/Unkle producer Glen Nicholls.
- Hailing from High Wycombe via Middlesbrough and now settled in an abattoir on the outskirts of London, Members of the Public are an ethereal, menacing, dark, 5-piece powerhouse of an outfit, recalling
- Memory9 a.k.a.