Antichrist superstar. Former music journalist Brian Warner turned into Marilyn Manson, carving out a career as a globe trotting goth rocker selling albums by the millions.
- Marina And The Diamonds are a rising act in 2009, attracting comparisons to the likes of Regina Spektor, Bat For Lashes and Kate Bush.
- Light heartedly fusing the groove of Chicago with the hard hitting club sounds of Detroit, Mark Moore put his own distinctly British slant onto dance music.
- Mash-Up/ Dj /Producer
- Born into a musical family Marlena Shaw appeared at the Apollo in New York when still a child.
- Marmaduke Duke is the self-created, surreal and musical world of enigmatic Scottish duo The Atmosphere and The Dragon, two frontmen better known as Simon Neil of Biffy Clyro and JP Reid of Sucioperro.
- A three piece Big Band? You better believe it! A London based band, influenced by everything.
- The son and nephew of the founders of the legendary Chess Records label, Marshall Chess learnt the business at the knee of the greats while soaking up the label's amazing output.
- From that most musical of families, Martha holds her own against dad Louden and brother Rufus. No mean feat.
- In late 2006, King Roc - otherwise known as Martin Dawson - had had it with the music-writing process.
- Legendary director
- Featured heavily on Tricky’s landmark trip-hop record ‘Maxinquaye’, the voice of Martina Topley-Bird is familiar to many who may have never seen her face.
- Over the last year Martyn reached critical mass - the Dutchman’s beautifully subtle take on modern bass music having made him a regular darling of the trend press for the last few years.
- Singer, rapper, producer and all round hip-hop icon Mary J Blige is one of the most successful female artists of her generation.
Mary J Blige
- Legendary UK dance act, have outlasted nearly all of their peers. 3D and Daddy G did much to invent the trip-hop genre.
- Representing the DIY musical attitude of the Skins’ yoof generation, Master Shortie is set to release an album of tracks that straddle indie, electro, grime, rap, pop and everything in between.
- Now four albums into their career, Atlanta foursome Mastodon are re-writing the metal handbook one release at a time. Album discography: 'Remission' (2002) 'Leviathan' (2004)
- Techno-rock bonfire from Brighton. Pythagoras would've approved.