With just a gently plucked acoustic guitar to accompany her, Liz Green is fast becoming one of the most talked about singers in the UK.
- A vision of Americana in plaid and stonewashed denim, Local Natives trundle through Camden, all beards and beaming smiles. And they don’t sound too bad either.
- London indie types currently causing a ruckus between the major labels.
- Lone aka Matt Cutler makes blissed out electronica that at times verges on some extremely trippy hip hop.
- Swedish one-man band Loney, Dear (Emil Svanangen) is currently in the midst of a bidding war between four major record labels thanks to his new LP ‘Sologne’.
- It came as something of a surprise to hit January with a record in the stereo from an unknown group named Long Range that spurs uncanny déjà vu with the digital necromancy of Orbital’s ‘The Girl
- Longview are a London-based four-piece who fuse towering orchestral pop with folk and epic guitar assaults. Currently working on their second album, the follow-up to 'Mercury'.
- You probably best know Lopazz for the quality, avant-garde club music he’s produced for labels like Get Physical, Cocoon Rec.
- Experimental London artist whose work incorporates samples from different generations of his own family.
- Lords - a trio from Nottingham - get their rock on with a dose of the blues - it's a heavy-heavy sound from the not-so-way-out, sure to get you bopping, and sure to give you a headache the next day.
- Hotly tipped Welsh seven piece gear up for the release of their debut album with a UK tour and new single 'Death To Los Campesinos!'
- Lou Barlow has the distinction of being a founding member in three of America's best loved Indie bands, Dinosaur Jr, Sebadoh and Folk Explosion.
- Emerging from the ashes of the seminal Velvet Underground, Lou Reed has fashioned an acclaimed and contrary solo career.
- Swedish band Love Is All are composed of Josephine Olausson (vocals, keyboard), Johan Lindwall (bass), Markus Görsch (drums), Fredrik Eriksson (saxophone), and Nicholaus Sparding (gui
- LoveLikeFire is a San Francisco-based indie rock band.
- Nottingham band who mix hardcore with rave music. An intriguing combination, that's works surprisingly well!
- Director of "Angel-A"
- Director of XXY.