You might not recognise Liam Finn straight off, but you’ll know his dad. He’s the son of Crowded House front man Neil Finn.
- New York art rockin' trio, they began as a part of the punk-funk revival before becoming known for the wild stylistic shifts between their albums.
- Lightning Dust is a Canadian indie rock band, based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The band is a side project of Amber Webber and Joshua Wells, both members of Black Mountain.
- Dev Hynes made the move from skronk-rock superstar to alt. folk hero with remarkable ease. One time member of Test Icicles, Hynes now records under the name of Lightspeed Champion.
- Possibly the biggest hip hop artist on the planet, Lil Wayne continues to outsell most of his peers, with a new rock album 'Rebirth' planned for 2009.
- Celebrated pop star with her share of tabloid sores.
- Although proudly proclaiming themselves as ‘experimental drum and bass rock’ on MySpace, there’s actually little evidence of drum and bass in Lime Headed Dog’s music.
- Oslo-based melodic disco don.
- Lionel Richie is the multi million selling Soul/R'nB singer who started his career with The Commodores and has enjoyed huge success with songs such as 'Hello', 'Endless Love' (with Diana Ross), 'All N
- Legendary early 80s post punk group, signed to epochal New York label 99 Records.
- From reality television show loser to rising international star, folk songstress Lisa Mitchell has proved that with a hotly tipped album of beautifully whimsical songs and Vogue worthy fashion style,
- Little Boots may indeed be small, but Victoria Hesketh as she’s really called is set to be a worldwide star in the coming months, with first single “New In Town” taking the charts by storm and f
- Tipped by the likes of Zane Lowe and Huw Stephens, Little Comets are an emerging indie-pop group bursting with the sort of ace melodies that made Supergrass so great back when.
- Ace Swedish indie-pop with a soulful twist. The members of Little Dragon come from very diverse backgrounds, including a career in experiemental jazz.
- This twosome are bringing a super chart friendly fusion of doo-wop, Motown, RnB and Hip Hop.
- Different Strokes for different folks - get ready for the new side-project from Fab Moretti and friends.
- Sheffield based indie rockers whose manipulation of networking sites saw them have a meteoric rise.
- Australian five piece taking 50s rock'n'roll and doo-wop as their inspiration.