French group Le Le combine a love of 60s pop and electronic music to create something quite different.
- Washington DC electro-indie tycoons
- Le Volume Courbe are centred around Frenchwoman Charlotte Marionneau, inspired by Nico, The Ramones and Yoko Ono, and are My Bloody Valentine's support band of choice.
- 70s rock supergroup, helped invent heavy metal and became, in their own era, the world's biggest band.
- One of the most important artists in modern music, Lee 'Scratch' Perry rose through the ranks of Jamaica's soundsystems to become a respected producer in his own right.
- Ex dancer with the Prodigy, Thornhill went on to become an acclaimed DJ and producer in his own right.
- " How great is this? ...Beautiful harmonies, rustic instruments and Lenin references." - The Guardian
Stuart Barter, Robert Wicks, Toby Knowles
- Former roadie to Hendrix, Lemmy entered the music industry with hard rockin' hairy types Hawkwind before cutting loose with the immortal Motorhead.
- British electronic duo
- Fizzy pop from these San Francisco guys, now relocated to Brooklyn.
- Creator of huge selling retro tinged rock, including his mega hits 'Are You Gonna Go My Way' and 'Fly Away'. Also produced Madonna's 'Justify My Love'.
- Leonard Cohen is a Canadian poet, novelist and songwriter who has earned almost unprecedented critical acclaim. He wrote the much covered "Hallelujah" and is regarded as a songwriters-songwriter.
- US underground cult faves from New York.
Tim Harrington , Seth Jabour , Syd Butler , Harrison Haynes , Andrew Reuland
- Let's Wrestle met years ago and bonded over meat and records. After a while a band was formed, and soon the world shall be conquered.
- Grime’s image isn’t really one of feet-up-telly-on domesticity.
- U.S solo musician, former drummer with 'The Band'
- Smart New York pop-rockers led by James Levy.