The multi-instrumental sibling trio who recruit their mother and father as backing musicians, have slicked back fringes and pay homage to forgotten rhythm ‘n’ blues artists and neglected music movemen
- Thanks to New Cross “new rave” specialists Klaxons, glowsticks are not only officially cool again, they’re also the ultimate weapon of choice in the fashion industry.
- Liverpool based band who blend krautrock grooves with electronic instrumentation
Paul Hirons , Ali MacDonald , Joe McLaughlin
- Director of The Backwoods
- Scandinavian 'skwee' figurehead
Daniel Savio , Kool DJ Dust
- Kool Keith - born Keith Matthew Thornton - is a rapper and former member of the Ultramagnetic MCs. He now performs solo under aliases including Dr. Octagon, Dr. Dooom and Mr. Nogatco.
- Swedish electronic-jazz duo, have undertaken much remix work on the side. Have done a lot of work in attempting to push their brand of left-field music towards the mainstream.
- History making unsigned chart-busters
- German electronica pioneers. Kraftwerk - whose name means 'power station' in German - moved from their rock origins into becoming one of the first exclusively electronic 'bands'.
- Kris Kristofferson's long and varied career has seen him begin in the army before taking to a songwriting career at age 30.
- Kris Menace (born Christophe Höffel) is an electronic musician.
- Scots solo singer Tunstall shot from obscurity to stardom with the release of her "Eye To The Telescope" album, which sold an astonishing 1.5 million copies in the UK alone.
- “Do It Yourself”, according to Wikipedia, is a term “used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals”.
- Kuniyuki Takahashi is a producer and sound engineer Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan and has produced music since 1994, partly under the Koss , Frr Hive and Forth monikers.
- It takes about the first four bars of rattled, warped rock ‘n’ roll on ‘Childish Prodigy’ to read Kurt Vile like a textbook - a thorough one.
- The latest talented producer to join a line of creative output emerging from Israel is Ophir Kutiel aka Kutiman.
- Kwes is a London based multi tasking, multi talented producer and artist.
- From Neighbours star to globe trooting pop princess, Aussie star Kylie has topped the charts, continually reinvented herself and beaten cancer. And she STILL looks a million dollars!