Director of "The Last King of Scotland"
- Signed to Island/Cash Money, Kevin Rudolf is a breaking-through artist from New York (and now based in Miami) whose debut album 'In The City' features guest turns from Nas, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne.
- Indie / dancehall crossover group.
- Ed Patrick is such a fan of retro toys and instruments he named his latest album ‘Casio Royale’.
- North London's newest Kid on the block,a true starry-eyed acoustic eccentric
- London based grime artist, Kid Twist. As well as rockin' dancefloors in the big smoke Twist also makes the mammoth trek to Glasgow to run the acclaimed Kaput! night.
- If you don’t know Kids In Glass Houses now, you will by the end of the summer.
- 'Detention' LP out now
- Kill It Kid are Richard Jones (violins/backing vocals), Adam Timmins (bass guitar/guitars), Stephanie Ward (vocals/piano), Marc Jones (drums/percussion) and Chris Turpin (vocals/guita
- With a manifesto to "define the exquisite beauty of the atomic age in terms of style, sound and form" this post punk quartet came together to mix punk, funk and dub and found an early champion in John
- Director of "Satan"
- One half of The Mouldy Peaches, Kimay Dawson has recently been in the spotlight for her songs soundtracking the Juno film.
- Fence Collective king pin and nu folk pioneer King Creosote has been quietly charming from his Anstruther base for many a year now.
- The fun began all of ten years ago, when Kingbastard - AKA Chris Weeks - was dabbling with a four-track and learning acoustic guitar, before catching the electronic bug as he “started getting into b
- English "rocktronica" act, formed in Sheffield and based around one Adrian Flanagan.
- Before turning into the kind of enormodrome-sleighing, chart-topping rock royalty they have become so associated with today, Kings Of Leon started out as a pack of root-tootin' rock n roll renegades.
- Director of "This Film Is Not Yet Rated"
- London-based, Essex-born DJ and producer.