Son of legendary 60s troubadour Tim, Jeff Buckley matched stunning musicality to hugely ambitious songwriting.
- Famed initially for his DJ pseudonym The Wizard on Detroit’s WLBF station, Mills is credited as one of the founding fathers of the modern day techno sound through his partnership with ‘Mad’ Mike
- New York based alt folk singer and comic book artist.
- At the ripe old age of thirty-one and with five albums under her belt, Jenny Lewis is a bit of a funny one for a Clash Ones To Watch.
- Cult singer / songwriter from Sweden, heavily influenced by artists such as Jonathan Richman and Stephen Merritt.
- Director of "Roots, Rock, Reggae"
- Signed to Transgressive this is a troubadour with a difference.
- Recently reformed bad boys of feedback enhanced girl group pop.
Jim Reid, William Reid,
- Eccentric Mancunian singer/songwriter
- Mercurial guitar icon, invents psychedelic rock by blasting the blues towards outer space.
- Jimi Tenor, techno's first cabaret star. Part of Warp Records' illustrious old fellows, this Finnish wunderkid has more influences than you have hair follicles.
- Lover. Fighter. Prophet. Freak magnet. Time-traveler. Musician, photographer and designer Jimmy Edgar is a wayward star-child streaking across the cosmic dancefloor.
- Now deceased master of the hammond organ.
- He’s done a set for Trojan Soundsystem. He frequently tours with Roots Manuva, Ghostface Killer and Ugly Duckling. He’s even collaborated with Tippa Irie.
- Hackney MC who recently teamed up with Cassidy on 'They MC'
- Director of Private Property.
- Director of "Reprise"
- At the centre of the folk protest movement in 1963 was Joan Baez and Bob Dylan.