If the current Indie soundscape is a pint of Guinness, Hadouken!’s future vision is a 12 pack of Red Bull.
- Former Gus Gus member Huld, now relocated to the UK, who has enjoyed some success with her 'Dirty Paper Cup' album. Also finds time to act in a number of Icelandic films.
- Hammock, hailing from Nashville, make music for the stars - serene and otherworldly.
Marc Byrd, Andrew Thompson
- German electronic composer Roedelius was true pioneer, working with often extremely rudimentary equipment to create startlingly forward thinking music.
- Pills 'n' Thrills with these Mancunian Minstrels
- Famed for performing is his tighty whiteys, Har Mar is a rather normal looking sex bomb.
Har Mar Superstar
- Bursting out of the Staines slums in 2006, Hard Fi's Debut 'Stars Of CCTV' mixed punk,Dub, and Pop with slick, commercial production.
- Harmonic 313 is the alter-ego of Mark Pritchard, maker of beats most crafty.
- Director of Gummo, Julien Donkey-boy and Mister Lonely.
- Born into a family with a musical taste steeped in rich Mexican culture, Victor Hugo Ramos was born with rhythm in his veins.
- London based three-piece. Musically inclined siblings Toby and Finn Kidd met up with David Fineberg to discuss a mutual love of the Beach Boys and Postcard Records.
- Haunts dress smart and play catchy, synth-heavy noir tunes packed with spiky guitar riffs, general disdain, and the occasional, blood-curdling scream that skirts the glam-Goth of The Horrors to create
- Vice Cooler, a.k.a Hawnay Troof, has had more musical involvement than you have eaten hot dinners and lunches, elevenses and brunches with a cargo of remixes, singles and two albums to date.
- Bluegrass & roots as played by trashcan comedy punk loons
- Punk-metal act from Oxford
- It didn’t take long for BMX-riding “council estate rebel” Antony Williams to make his mark.
- Robi Insinna, a.k.a. Headman, is the founder of Relish Records. Founded in 2001, the first release on Relish was from Manhead (a.k.a.
- A product, of sorts, of LA's Smell venue and its surrounding scene, HEALTH create a mighty racket that's rhythmically adventurous and powerfully bombastic.
- 1 of 3