French director of "Tell No One"
- Clash are honoured to be hosting The Guillemots - a band that has achieved most things a relatively experimental folk band could hope to do in the UK scene.
- Director of "Pan's Labyrinth"
- Hip-hop sucks in 2008. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Try telling Guilty Simpson, though, and you might get a different answer.
- Living legend of The Electric Blues, which first emerged as a fully fledged scene in the mid-1940s, with the initial wave of U.S.
- Perhaps the ultimate rock band, Guns N Roses debut album 'Appetite For Destruction' established the band as world heavy weights selling an astonishing 27 million copies worldwide.
- Director of Good Will Hunting, Last Days and My Own Private Idaho.
Gus Van Sant
- Iceland‘s forbearers of soul tinged techno, GusGus are easily one of the most well known acts in electronic music today with over five million albums sold in their illustrious career.
- Greg Dulli, of The Afghan Whigs and The Twilight Singers, and Mark Lanegan, most notably of Screaming Trees, and Queens Of The Stone Age (plus too many other solo and joint projects to list) return to
- Israeli pioneer of electronic music Guy Gerber has repeatedly startled the world with his personal vision of techno which he intertwines with unique and cleverly designed melodies that never leave the
- Cockney crime drama director
- The reigning hip-pop regents.
- 4 of 4