New York based composer whose work incorporated drones and noise rock.
- Big selling collaboration between two underground hip hop legends.
- Gogol Bordello are a gypsy punk band based in the Lower East Side of New York City. They are well known for their energetic live shows.
- Emerging from London's ever buoyant electronic scene, the shy figure of Gold Panda released a series of singles throughout 2009.
- London based indie band, equiped with synth. Debut single "Arrows Of Eros" was a minor delight.
- British electro pop duo. After the relative flop of their first, ambient, album "Felt Mountain" the band reconvened and decided on an approach influeced as much by glam rock as electronica.
- Whether they’re being labelled the ‘British Fleet Foxes’, a ‘Simon And Garfunkel covers band’ or more simply just ‘beardy folkies’, Goldheart Assembly have heard it all before.
- Welsh rap collective
2Hats , Maggot , Billy Webb , Eggsy , Mystikal , Mike Balls , Adam Hussain , Dwain Xain Zedong
- Hard riffing psychedelic blues band from Bristol. Their heavy, doom laden sound has seen them win appreciation from local luminaries such as Portishead.
- Wandering out of the desert, Gonjasufi is the latest incarnation of rapper Sumach Ecks showcased on the Flying Lotus, Mainframe, Gaslamp Killer produced 'A Sufi And A Killer'.
- Good Books are an English indie rock band originating from Sevenoaks in Kent. They released their debut album 'Control' in 2007, and are currently working on its follow-up.
- London based indie group formed by lead singer Rhys Jones and guitarist Steve Leach. The band are signed to Brille Records and garnered XFM play on the back of a demo recorded in their shed.
- Cartoon group based around a creative centre of Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett. The band have thus far released two very successful albums blending pop with hip hop.
- Gossip are an American trio, Beth Ditto, Brace Paine and Hannah Blilie, who first came to greater attention with their UK Chart hit, 'Standing In The Way Of Control', thanks to it's use on Skins and f
- Belgian-born, but Australian based, singer, songwriter and sampler with a magpie approach.
- Jamaican-American actress, singer and model Grace Jones was born to a clergyman father. Growing up in New York, she first became a model before securing a record contract.
- Graham Coxon is a German-born English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and painter, best known as the lead guitarist, backing vocalist and occasional lead vocalist of rock ban
- A maverick of country music, Gram Parsons blended folk styles with emerging rock music.