Massively energetic Japanese rock band
- London artist who blends acoustic music with savage electro.
- Experimental noise duo with a grandmother unfriendly moniker.
Andrew Hung , Benjamin John
- Highly conceptual of lyrical and superbly brutal of breakdown, Fucked Up shouldn't work but, as their rise to mainstream attentions is evidence of, they clearly do.
- Formed in Brighton in 2000, this electronic group gained mainstream recognition with a series of EPs in 2004.
- Heading up his own 'Low Club' genre, and born simply Pierre Troel, Fulgeance inherited the name of Monsieur Metro via the conventional route of his best friend.
- Originally known as January Thirst, post-hardcore metallers Funeral For A Friend have released a series of brutal black-rock albums.
- Barcelona based Glaswegian dance music producer and remixer
- Based around the acoustic guitar and cello of Neil Crossley and Tegan Thomas, the core duo who met at an ante-natal group.
- UK emo metal kids. Highly typed by the metal press, this band have gained a lot of exposure via their debut mini-lp "The Complete First Series".
- Take an old jungle producer with an obsession with Mr Kipling, add in lost, near ancient family archives recorded to magnetic tape and Super8 film footage, and stand back.
- Uniting Jarcrew and McLusky - two of the Welsh underground's most celebrated acts - Future of The Left distort rock 'n' roll in new and exciting directions.
- Time slips through the fingers as easily as silk panties. Music connects time like the silky threads of a spider’s web.
- Since their six year formation at the Sunderland City Detached Youth Project, the north-east four-piece have scored three top 20 hits, shifted a quarter of a million album sales worldwide, hitched a r
- 4 of 4