You wouldn’t think it was possible, but the nicest man in rock just got nicer!
- Containing the Fort Knox boys’ eclectic mix of hip-hop, funk, electro and dancehall, their debut 'Radio Free D.C.' is a dazzling party record for perfect summer’s listening while maintaining a savvy p
- FOUND began life as an experimental arts collective putting on many weird and wonderful events in art galleries, warehouses and even storage containers.
- Keiren Hebden aka Four Tet is one of Britain's most acclaimed electronica producers, and pioneered the so called 'folktronica' genre with his "Pause" and "Rounds" albums.
- Legendary Motown act whose close harmonies struck a chord with the American public making them one of the best-selling soul acts of all time.
- Director of P2
- English hardcore punk turned singer / songwriter.
- Maverick American rock / classical absurdist
- Frankie and the Heartstrings are indebted to a lineage of vintage indie bands like Pulp, Orange Juice and The Smiths, they make retro-romantic anthems full of swooning and crooning that impressed Flor
- London based electronica act, best known for remixing Radiohead into a hungry beast.
- Glaswegian art-poppers, who have risen from playing parties with their mates to conquering America.
- A one man Sigur Ros, this New York musician mixes delicate, aethereal performances with eclectic, broken beats.
- When you think of the name Adam Freeland, it’s more than likely in conjunction with some solid slab of dancefloor magic.
- From Wikipedia (Feb 2009):
- Quite simply the best live act we saw in 2008, St Albans' grooviest funksters Friendly Fires this year released their self-titled debut album, and lordy, was it worth the wait.
- The band is Hills (drums) and Willard (guitar), the former also chipping in on vocal duties while the latter lets his fingers get all fiddly.
- Glasgow indie 4 piece, no doubt fond of carrots.
- Lovelorn Scandinavian duo