After soundtracking a Dior Homme catwalk show whilst still unsigned, the future looked bright for Eight Legs.
- Raucous Brighton psychobillies Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster released their new album 'Blood And Fire' in May 2010 following single 'Love Turns To Hate'.
- Here we are blessed with an incredible retrofuturistic jaunt from Riton, pushing himself far out of his comfort zone to produce a cosmic krautrock reinterpretation. He’s surpassed himself.
- El Guincho is Spaniard Pablo Díaz-Reixa, also a member of Coconut, who came to notice with his album 'Alegranza!'.
- With a name meaning "the dog of the sea" in Spanish, Sarah Assbring produces wonderful lo-fi twee pop.
- Unlike West Coast rap, the East specialises in abrasive subversion: like the Bomb Squad and Wu Tang before him, El-P takes on hip-hop’s increasingly smoothed-out templates with sonic sandpaper, scra
- Hailing from Manchester, Elbow have earned vast critical acclaim for their blend of sensitive indie rock.
- All female alternative band from Brighton. The band famously played their protest song "The Partisan" throughout their American tour of 2004.
- Two hit wonders wander on
- Brighton's Thomas & Alex White aka The Electric Soft Parade
- EIOH have been clattering their way across the nation's stages for some time, taking their Fall-meets-Yo La Tengo racket to the masses.
- Twenty something trio based in Brighton who have just released their debut long player 'Acres of Dead Space Cadets'
- German techno/electro musician and producer who founded the BPitch Control record label.
- Classically trained pop punk contenders from York.
- Real name Reg Dwight, Elton John has risen from playing pubs and scrambling for session work to playing massive arenas across the globe.
- New wave songsmith Elvis Costello is a graduate of the Stiff Records school of talent.
- Elvis Perkins in Dearland are: Brigham Brough (upright bass, saxophone, vocals), Wyndham Boylan-Garnett (pump organ, guitar, harmonium, trombone, vocals),
- Invents rock 'n' roll, changes world, dies on toilet. Where's the justice?