Deadbeat is one Scott Monteith, a long time Montrealer and recent Berlin ex-pat who has been releasing his own special blend of dub-laden, minimal electronics since 2000, for labels such as Cynosure,
- If you like Booka Shade and losing it to massive anthems then this little scamp is for you.
- Investing their faith in American and European audiences to enjoy their simple, heartfelt, folk-flecked song writing, is Cherilyn MacNeil and fellow Reader, Darryl Torr.
- Thick, atmospheric production obscures bright, starry-eyed melodies; ecstatic synth squiggles dance around new-wave beats on songs about Nordics, toxic crusaders, and geometric shapes; arrangement ide
- Originally a solo project of Ben Gibbard, Death Cab has proven itself as a very successful and acclaimed US indie band.
- Jesse F. Keeler met Sebastien Grainger whilst looking for a drummer for his solo project Femme Fatale; but, instead of signing him up, the two embarked on the side project of Death From Above.
- Death Of The Neighbourhood is the new project from Stephen Jones, formerly the brains behind Baby Bird, launching into thing with an expansive, ambitious double cd.
- Along with Led Zeppelin and The Sabbath, Deep Purple are one of the biggest rock acts ever.
- Controversial Indian-Canadian film director and screenwriter, who is based in Toronto and Delhi. Famous for her elements trilogy.
Rod Modell (a.k.a. Deepchord) is a sound-designer with 25 years involvement in electronic music and over 50 releases under various aliases and styles.
- Canadian noise mongers
- Deerhunter are an Atlanta, Georgia five-piece band whose unique sound the musicians themselves term 'ambient punk'.
- Def Leppard are the Sheffield rockers gone global with albums 'Hysteria' and 'Pyromania' helping them notch up 65 million in sales during their career.
- Californian metal legends. Deftones formed in 1988, and have gone on to become one of the most acclaimed metal acts of all time, even reaching out to normally conservative rock critics.
- London indie 4 piece, who list "Guinness" as an inspiration.
- Southampton based act, noted for their lead singer Greg Gilbert's falsetto voice.
- Formed from the thawed puddle of a previous band called Snow Fight In The City Centre, this four-piece have aligned themselves with the canon of New Order as they sprinkle cheeky electronics over emot
- Director of German hit The Wave