Former curator of the Mull Historical Society, McIntyre now records under his own name.
- Ambient electro from Antwerp
- Rediscovered European disco.
- Hailing from Stonehaven, Copy Haho's accessible indie-pop is enjoyably breezy, but not afraid to twist itself from time to time.
- Cornelia is the latest artist out of Sweden's Ramjac label, a suitable home given her electronic styled singer/songwriter vibe.
- Long running and extremely influential British act Cornershop were part of a wave of British-Asian bands to blend rock with Indian music.
- Based in Berkley, California his group became the first unknowns to play at the Rock 'n' Roll hall of fame.
- Courtney Love is an American singer primarily with the band Hole. She famously married Nirvana's Kurt Cobain and has had an eventful private life played out in the public eye.
- Emerging from a young generation of jazz musicians in the early 80s, Courtney Pine embodied a new spirit in British music.
- Director of "Black Snake Moan"
- Director of Lars and the Real Girl.
- Proud UK rapper who recently released 'You Don't Have To Be American'
- Electronic group initially called Crazy Penis. Now over a decade old, the adventures of Crazy P have included some acclaimed albums including "24 Hour Psychedelic Freakout".
- There should be an artist description here, but: http://www.myspace.com/creakyboards
- Director of California Dreamin' (Endless)
- Crookers began in 2003 when two DJs, nicknamed Phra and Bot, met and paired up over a shared love of hip hop, house and the emerging skewed, bass heavy sounds pioneered by Switch in the UK and Diplo i
- You may wince at the inclusion of yet another Crystal-name-checking outfit (this year's Black __?) , but Crystal Antlers are worthy of your attention.
- Toronto based synth punk band, Crystal Castles blend dissonant noise with a keen sense of what will rock the dancefloor.