Rock 'n' roll originator Berry came up the hard way, taking gigs wherever he could.
- Since their self-titled debut, the musical vehicle that is Clap Your Hands Say Yeah has been in non-stop motion.
- Now signed to Warp, Clarke has earned a reputation for impeccable techno. The British producer takes the ferocious speed associated with the genre, but adds some ear melting synths.
- One of the most renowned DJ teams on the planet.
- What started as a fake name and small booking at a friend’s birthday party has spiralled into an international DJ career for Claude VonStroke (aka Barclay Crenshaw).
Hold on to your hats: Clear Plastic Masks are likely to explode on stage. Not literally, of course, but do expect raw, pummeling rock that’ll blow any head-warming accessories away.
- Director of "Lie With Me"
- Harsh electronics meets new wave in this Rotherham based girl combo.
- Liverpool avant-pop band. Their use of vintage keyboards and off-kilter chord sequences sets them apart from contemporaries. Live the group don surgical masks.
- Great big tunes with epic verses, soaring choruses and guitar lines bigger than Everest seem to be rather thin on the ground at the moment.
- Not cloned but highly distinctive UK electronica
- Chris de Luca and Phon.o met in 2004, when Phon.o was support act for Funkstörung’s Disconnected Tour.
- “How long is this going to take?” is never a good start to any interview, but Bianca Casady has her reasons.
- We are Codes In The Clouds. We like making pretty music...
- Life is about extremes, and Cold Cave might just warm up your home with their darkwave synth pop.
- Cold War Kids know a thing or two about basking in the heat, coming from California, and are well versed in the art of soundtracking those blissful moments with the most perfect sounds.
- Need we say any more?
- From humble beginnings to Stadium Rock. U2 had better watch this bunch.