Former Catatonia front woman returns.
- From NYC, Chairlift have soundtracked an iPod ad with their 'Bruises' song; expect success to come their way a la previous Apple conspirators.
- Director of "Wild Style"
- Hugely influencial Jazz saxophonist and one of the founders of the BeBop movement
- Four Frenchmen, childhood friends, united in their love of synth music: dare we say it’s a tale of mystery and imagination, of friendship and self-discovery?
- Former Ian Dury Collaborator and man behind triple A-side "Glad to Know You"/"3,000,000 Synths"/"Ai no Corrida."
- London four-piece Cherbourg have been making smart tongues wag and young hearts flutter in the capital for a few months now.
- Manchester indie soul band. Based around the voice of Simon Aldred, the band have scored a top ten album in the acclaimed "Thirst For Romance".
- A couple of micro-Korgs, a couple of really old-school Casios, a bass guitar, a laptop and a drum machine… Chew Lips’ singer Tigs could feasibly be listing the instrumental line-up of every band t
- Denmark’s Choir Of Young Believers describe their music as ‘orchestral pop’ and they seem intent on backing that claim up.
- German director of Four Minutes
- Director of A Complete History of My Sexual Failures
- Director of "Yella"
- German Jazz/house/Drum&Bass demolisher
- Director of "Dans Paris"
- Christopher D Ashley was brought up in a classical environment, before abandoning that for just about any scene that would take him.
- Director of "The Hours and Times"
- Electrofunk duo from US and Canada, spend their time sleazing up dancefloors between New York and Montreal.