It’s incredible that in the twenty-odd years that Björk has been making music, the average person’s perception of her is still so instantly one-dimensional.
- Taking time off from his Death In Vegas project Richard Fearless has embarked on a new psychedelic vision.
- Ex-Beta Band member Steve Mason returns with new glitzy, synth based project.
- Hailing from South London, Black Daniel play a bass heavy rock sound that flirts with the group's origins in the dance scene.
- Originally formed in the very late 80s, Downie worked with Ed Handley and Andy Turner.
- You really shouldn’t need an introduction to the man his mum knows as Charles Thompson IV.
- The new project of former Wiseguy Dj Touche and ex-Simian vocalist Simon Lord. Creators of 'Electronic Soul'
Dj Touche, Simon Lord
- Black Kids; four suburban teens causing US bloggers to soil their undercrackers at the mere mention of the band, evoked a hype so stratospheric the band’s CMJ show saw an influx of media types not s
- Dirty psychedelic flower punks
- Black Moth Super Rainbow are an experimental group from Pittsburgh. Their music veers from outright pop elements to psych, folk and electronica.
- Musical arm of the Black Mountain Army, a collective of musicians, artists and friends in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Since BRMC’s 2001 eponymous debut, the intervening years have been more notable for the misses than the hits.
- Black Sabbath (Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi, Bill Ward, Geezer Butler) are Birmingham's godfathers of Heavy Metal.
- New Zealand based reggae / dub group who have earned a worldwide reputation for rockin' dancefloors.
- One of London’s best kept secrets, Bleech are made up of sisters Jennifer, Katherine and their school pal Matt.
- Bleeding Heart Narrative is the recording and performing moniker of East London-based multi-instrumentalist and vocalist Oli Barrett.
- Portland, Oregon-based country/folk band signed to the Legendary Sub Pop Records
- BLK JKS came to the US in the spring of 2008 after a chance meeting with über-producer Diplo while he was on tour in South Africa.