Florence-based producer – real name Maurizio Dami.
- Alexander Tucker is an English musician from Kent who writes, records and performs alone and in collaboration with a varied array of artists.
- Former reality TV director turns in an amusing look at the 'Air Guitar' phenomenon with 'Air Guitar Nation'.
- Titles these days are transitory; heroes come and go and stars rise and fall, such is the cut-throat pace of the entertainment and media industry.
- Alfredo Fiorito, dubbed the “father of the Balearic beat”, paved the way for superstar DJs such as Paul Oakenfold, Nicky Holloway, Danny Rampling, Trevor Fung and Johnny Walker with his unique blend o
- Dance producer Ali Love is perhaps best known for his appearance on the Chemical Brothers track 'Do It Again' and also his own single 'Secret Sunday Lover' from his debut album 'Love Music'
- Says Alice, “I’ve been singing for a good long while, but a spell at Music School/University killed it for me.
- Multi million selling New York diva
- British seven piece orchestral indie group
All New Adventures Of Us
- Director of "Hollywoodland"
- Director of 'Weirdsville'
- Allez-Allez are Sam Willis and Steve Nolan.
- As they describe themselves, "Imagine the love child of the B52’s and Wham produced by Nile Rodgers and voila you have Alphabeat!"
- The latest Philly rapper to whip the world around their little finger is a girl called Amanda Blank. And she’s feisty.
- A first listen through Amazing Baby’s ‘Pump Yr Brakes’ immediately conjures comparisons to another Brooklyn buzz band, MGMT.
- None of the members of Ambulance Ltd are native New Yorkers, but they all migrated to the city with the sole intention of playing music as a career.
- American Music Club, centred around Mark Eitzel, create dark tales of Americana blended with post-punk aesthetics on albums 'The Restless Stranger', 'Everclear' and 'The Golden Age'
- To date, Amiina have invariably been introduced as accomplices to fellow Icelanders Sigur Ros, and undoubtedly it’s alongside the post-rock superstars that this all-female quartet have cut their tee