Air’s Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoît Dunckel are tucked away in a dimly lit private dining room in a posh West London hotel.
- Following the huge success of their single 'Sometime Around Midnight' that bagged the Track Of The Year award from i Tunes, newcomers The Airborne Toxic Event are set for big things in '09.
- Director of Kurt Cobain: About A Son
- Sweden’s AK Momo are a duo, comprising musical archaeologist Mattias Olsson and singer/lyricist/keyboardist Anna Karin von Malmborg.
- Hardcore hair metal...from Seattle
- Legendary soul-man turned man of God, the Reverend Al Green is a living legend of modern music.
- Brixton's finest techno-bluesmen.
- Flicking through Alan Pownall’s Rolodex will give you a fair impression of the musical company he keeps: there’s Adele - she personally invited the singer to support her on tour; Mumford And Sons
- “Buddy Holly is the whole reason why I picked up a guitar and got into music in the first place,” pipes Strokes afro-sex god Albert Hammond Jr.
- Former lynch-pin of Atari Teenage Riot, Alec Empire has sought to define the sound of Berlin for nearly two decades.
- Tarot reader, philosopher, composer and film director from Chile.
- Inspired by nature and family Diane weaves a meditative spell with voice and acoustic guitar.
- Alessi began making music at 14. She decided to leave school at 16 and pursue a musical career.
- Director of In Search of a Midnight Kiss
- With modern electronic music, there’s sometimes a tendency to take things, shall we say, ‘a little too seriously’.
- Director of "Marah: Sooner Or Later In Spain"
- “Melancholic melodic electronic” are the words Alex uses to describe his music.
- Radio and TV broadcaster and personality